▪ Braised Egg Tofu with Prawns & Assorted Vegetables ▪
2 packs of egg tofu, cut into 2-cm thick
8 sweet peas
some carrots, cut into thin slices
some cauliflower, cut into small pieces
10 prawns, shelled
Oil for frying egg tofu
some minced garlic
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
pinch of salt & pepper to taste
1 tbsp corn flour, mixed with some water, for thickening
1. Deep fry the egg tofu until golden brown. Dish and drain. Set aside.
2. Heat up 1 tbsp of oil in the pan, saute the minced garlic until aromatic. Add in the mushrooms, carrot, cauliflower and stir fry until fragrant.
3. Add in the seasoning and bring it to boil. Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes.
4. Add in the sweet peas, prawns and egg tofu until well cooked.
5. Add in the corn flour water to thicken up the suace. Dish up and serve.
Do link back to MiMi Bakery House if you have used any information as published in this blog.