Are you feeling lemony like me too? In fact, I am enjoying trying out my new recipes from my new books. And I realised that I do have a lot of books bought from the last Popular Fair in JB & the recent 8 books that I had gotten as well. And adding "The Cake Book" by Tish Boyle was one of them as well... Yipee!!!!@♥♥♥
This recipe is from "Easy Bake 女生都
I love her recipes so far!!! As her recipes are in a fairly reasonable amount and a "just nice" portion. Most importantly, her recipes had been failed-proof and the bakes wrte delicious...
These lemon cupcakes had a very soft texture. For those of you who like them more sourish, you might wanna add more lemon juice and lemon zest for a stronger lemon taste.
I love these lemon cupcakes.
♡They were awesome♡.
100g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp lemon juice (i used 1 tbsp)
1 lemon zest (i used green lemon)
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp sugar
Boil the lemon juice & sugar in a small pan, using low fire until sugar had melted.
1. Cream butter & sugar until soft & creamy. Add in the egg one at a time, beat well until well combined.
2. Add in the sieved flour+baking powder, mix until well blended.
3. Add in the lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix well.
4. Bake in a preheated oven of 180C for about 30-45mins or untill golden brown.
5. Brush the lemon syrup on the cupcakes.