Just another day having fun with my bakes.
This Pound Cake Recipe is from one of my cookbook that I had bought from Taipei.
And I must say it is delicious...
I had baked them in 3 different flavours:
3. Pound Cake with Passionfruit Icing
As you can see from the pictures above and below, these pound cakes had given a very great soft, crumbly texture...
Now, who will like to have a slice... yummy....
Tea-time... with a cuppa tea:)
1/4 tsp salt
280g self raising flour
1. Cream butter, sugar & salt until soft & fluffy. Add in the egg one at a time, mix well.
2. Add in the sieved flour, mix until well combined. Gradually add in the milk and mix well.
3. Pour the batter into your desired pan, and bake in a preheated oven of 180C for about 30mins.
4. Unmould from pan and cool on the rack.