Gosh... It has been more than a month since my very last posting in mid-August. So much more had happened during these period, thus the disappearance from blogging.
I hope everyone was doing well and fine:)
I hadn't been baking much these days. Trying to focus more on my girls, to be more involved in their daily lives... Trying to be a more proactive mummy to them. :-p Let's see if I can really do it...hahaha...
In fact, I had wanted to bake this cake for a friend's birthday but I guessed it smelt so nice that Mimi told me that she was really hungry and she need to have a cake of this cake... It was my 1st attempt on it as well and I was also very tempted to know how it actually tasted liked..
So Mimi won and sorry to my friend cos she doesn't have a birthday cake now:-p
This original recipe was just a normal buttercake brownie, but I added bananas to it...
I must say this cake was a great combi and the texture of the cake was awesome!!!
The banana taste was there, a very soft texture of the banana buttercake, the brownie was just nice...
Perhaps, you will like it as much as we did too???
50g brown sugar
35g plain flour
1. Grease & line a pan(as desired). Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Melt chocolate and butter completely over double boiling method, using low fire. Remove and leave to cool slightly. Stir in brown sugar until blended.
3. Add in egg, mix well. Fold in the sieved flour and blend well.
4. Pour batter into the prepared pan and baked for about 15mins. Remove.
Banana Buttercake Ingredients:
120g self raising flour
50g mashed banana
1. Beat butter and sugar until pale & creamy. Add in 1 egg at a time, beating well at each addition.
2. Flour in the seived flour. Add in the mashed banana and milk, blend well.
3. Pour batter over brownie, spread them evenly. Bake in the oven at 160C for about 35-40mins or until cooked.