Ever since I made the Walnut Butter Cake, I had been craving for Almond Butter Cake...
Seriously, it is quite difficult to find an extremely light butter cake but this one sets me craving for me.
Using the previous recipe, I had amended some of the ingredients, cut down a little sugar to make this wonderful butter cake.
Cake texture is as soft as the Walnut Butter Cake, and you will be surprised that these butter cakes can stored well in an airtight container for 1 week and the texture of the cake remains as soft as they were first baked.
☆ Almond Butter Cake 杏仁奶油蛋糕 ☆
125g unsalted butter, soften
1 tsp vanilla essence
115g superlite flour
1 tsp baking powder
50g almond meal
25g chopped almond
2 tbsp milk
almond flakes for topping
1. Cream butter, sugar and vanilla essence on medium speed until light and pale.
2. Add the egg, one at a time, mix well in each addition.
3. Add in the sieved flour, baking powder, almond meal and chopped almonds. Mix well. Add in the milk at the last bit and mix until well combined.
4. Pour the batter into your prepared cake pan and sprinkle some almond flakes on the top.
5. Bake in a preheated oven of 170C for about 40-45 minutes.
Do link back to MiMi Bakery House if you have used any information as published in this blog.